How Guardian Savings Bank Is Serving Our Customers During The COVID-19 Pandemic
We know this a tough time for many. Please know that the health and safety of our employees and customers is our highest priority. At Guardian Savings Bank, we are following the lead of government officials and regulators and continuing to implementing strategies recommended by our public health authorities.
As an essential business, we will continue to serve the needs of our valued customers. As one of the top mortgage lenders in the communities we serve, our success is built on the personal relationships we have with each one of you. We are here for you.
All of us at GSB appreciate your loyalty and we want you to know we have the same loyalty and commitment to you. Like you, we are continuing to monitor this situation and praying for the health and safety of all in our community. If we can help you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
- Download and complete our financial packet (download here)
- Due to the high number of inquiries at this time, we ask that you send an email to email@example.com describing your situation and need for assistance. Please include your loan number and the best way to contact you. A member of our team will be back in touch with you on or before Tuesday April 28.
- If you’d like to call you are welcome to do so, but please be patient. We will get back to you as soon as possible. The number for our Default Servicing department is 513-741-6257.
- Our branches remain open, but we’re asking customers to use our drive thru services.
- If you have a more complicated transaction, customers are welcome to come into the branch for assistance. If you do need to enter a branch, we ask you to practice social distancing and use hand sanitizer, which is located in all branches, to protect yourself and our employees.
- To find the branch closest to you, visit Locations.
There are several ways to use our online services. All of the services below from GSB are free to use and save time and money by eliminating the need to purchase checks or stamps.
- View balances and activity, transfer money between GSB accounts and pay bills using our Online Banking system.
- Download and use our Mobile Banking app from the Apple or Google Play stores. Just search for “Guardian Savings Bank Mobile”.
- You can make a one-time payment or set up recurring payments using Online Mortgage Payment Center. As long as you receive the payment confirmation page before 6:00pm on each business day, your payment will post effective that same business day.
- You may request an Automatic Payment Request form to have a payment automatically drafted each month between the 1st and the 16th of the month. The request form for set up must be received by the 12th of the previous month before the 1st of the month’s payment you want drafted. Ie. Must be received by 4/12/YY to draft as of 5/1/YY.
- You may also set up online bill pay through another financial institution’s Online Bill Pay System using your nine digit GSB account number (20#######) and our Routing Transit/ABA # 242071509, you can set up to send your payment electronically to Guardian Savings Bank. Confirm with your FI Bill Pay service if there are any fees for using their service.
GSB has an agreement with PNC Bank for GSB customers to use PNC ATMs with no fees. You can find the nearest PNC ATM on their ATM locator page.
- Home loan closings and home refinancing are continuing. Your loan officer will set everything up for you.
- We are mindful that our branch locations can get busy and there is a need for limited contact between bank staff and customers so we’ve set up remote locations for our closings.
- Your loan officer will direct and take good care of you. If you have a question about loan servicing, please call 513-842-0972.
- Our number one priority is the safety of our employees and our customers. Our strongest hope right now is that you and your families are healthy and stay that way.
- Heed the precautions of our leaders and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Take care of yourselves and each other during this time.
- GSB is proud to have branches in Ohio and Kentucky. If you need more information about COVID-19 where you live, reach out to the dedicated hotline in your state: