How Guardian Savings Bank Is Serving Our Customers During The COVID-19 Pandemic
We know this a tough time for many. Please know that the health and safety of our employees and customers is our highest priority. At Guardian Savings Bank, we are following the lead of government officials and regulators and continuing to implementing strategies recommended by our public health authorities.
As an essential business, we will continue to serve the needs of our valued customers. As one of the top mortgage lenders in the communities we serve, our success is built on the personal relationships we have with each one of you. We are here for you.
All of us at GSB appreciate your loyalty and we want you to know we have the same loyalty and commitment to you. Like you, we are continuing to monitor this situation and praying for the health and safety of all in our community. If we can help you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Anytime Access: 513-842-7601
Loan Servicing: 513-842-0972
Default Servicing: 513-741-6257
- Download and complete our financial packet (download here)
- Due to the high number of inquiries at this time, we ask that you send an email to [email protected] describing your situation and need for assistance. Please include your loan number and the best way to contact you. A member of our team will be back in touch with you as soon as possible.
- If you’d like to call you are welcome to do so, but please be patient. We will get back to you as soon as possible. The number for our Default Servicing department is 513-741-6257.
- Our branches remain open, but we’re asking customers to use our drive thru services.
- If you have a more complicated transaction, customers are welcome to come into the branch for assistance. If you do need to enter a branch, we ask you to practice social distancing and use hand sanitizer, which is located in all branches, to protect yourself and our employees.
- To find the branch closest to you, visit Locations.
GSB has an agreement with PNC Bank for GSB customers to use PNC ATMs with no fees. You can find the nearest PNC ATM on their ATM locator page.
- Home loan closings and home refinancing are continuing. Your loan officer will set everything up for you.
- We are mindful that our branch locations can get busy and there is a need for limited contact between bank staff and customers so we’ve set up remote locations for our closings.
- Your loan officer will direct and take good care of you. If you have a question about loan servicing, please call 513-842-0972.
- Our number one priority is the safety of our employees and our customers. Our strongest hope right now is that you and your families are healthy and stay that way.
- Heed the precautions of our leaders and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Take care of yourselves and each other during this time.
- GSB is proud to have branches in Ohio and Kentucky. If you need more information about COVID-19 where you live, reach out to the dedicated hotline in your state:
Taking Care of Our Neighbors
Through our regional Community Action Committees, Guardian Savings Bank, supports many organizations that are important to our employees. Our giving back to the community involves employee service and volunteering coupled with financial support from the bank. During this time, we are unable to volunteer, so we’re contributing to the financial needs of our community partners that are on the front line of assisting our first responders, medical personnel and neighbors in need.
Some of our GSB partners include:
- Matthew 25 Ministries (Cincinnati)
- Esther Marie Hatton Center for Women (Cincinnati)
- David & Rebecca Barron Center for Men (Cincinnati)
- Washington United Church of Christ (Cincinnati)
- Bob Brown House (Lexington)
- The Ezekiel Foundation (Lexington)
As an essential business, we’re doing everything we can to take care of our employees and insure that it’s business as usual for our customers. We’ve made sure that vulnerable workers have access to paid leave during this time and we’ve increased wages for our current loan and deposit, operations and support workers. Please check out our current job postings and consider joining the GSB team.