How to Pre-pay a Guardian Savings Bank Loan
Our new system will automatically allow pre-payment of your loan for only one month. If you would like to pre-pay for more than one month, there are two ways to do that:
- Go to a GSB branch to pay multiple monthly payments. Let our customer service representative know that you want to pre-pay and they will process it for you.
- Mail your payments to Payment Processing, 2774 Blue Rock Road, Cincinnati, OH 45239, and indicate in writing that you are making multiple monthly payments.
You may also make a “principal only” payment, outside of your regular monthly payment. There are four ways to do that:
- Contact Loan Servicing at 513-842-0972 or 877-351-0613 or send an email to [email protected] to adjust the payment to “principal only.” Your current month’s payment must be made before any “principal only” payment can be applied.
- Go to a GSB branch and let a customer service representative know you want to make a “principal only” payment.
- Mail your payment to Payment Processing, 2774 Blue Rock Road, Cincinnati, OH 45239, and indicate in writing that you want to pay “principal only.”
- If you have a GSB checking or savings account, you can transfer a “principal only” amount through our online banking application.
Keep in mind, if your loan is already pre-paid for one month, any additional payments made will automatically go to “principal only” until you are no longer pre-paid for one month.